We're sorry, this property is no longer available! We have many other apartments to choose from that we think you'll love instead.
- Industrial Style/ Live-Work Loft
- Open Layout
- Large Windows Throughout with City Views
- Gorgeous Hardwood Floors
- High Ceilings
- Large Kitchen with Ample Cabinet Space
- Cherry Wood Cabinets
- Quart Countertops with Kitchen Island
- Stainless Steel Appliances Including Built-In Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Stove/Oven
- Designated Area for Dining Table
- Spiral Staircase To Storage
- Large Upstairs Loft
- Large Room that can be a Conference Room or Large Closet
- 2 Spacious Bathroom- Shower/Tub Combo, Floating Sink, Medicine Cabinet, Lots of Storage Space
- Stackable Washer/Dryer
NEIGHBORHOOD: SOUTH BEACH
Beneath the foot of the Bay Bridge, next to AT&T Park, and fronted by the Embarcadero, South Beach claims some of the best weather in all of San Francisco. South Beach is within close proximity of a number of excellent restaurants, including Restaurant LuLu, Saison, South Park Cafe, and Delancey Street Restaurant. For breakfast, the Ferry Building offers a robust farmers' market, Blue Bottle Coffee, and the flagship store of Cowgirl Creamery.
Yerba Buena Center for the Arts is a nearby cultural hub, offering adventurous theater, dance, music, and film series. City Kayak rents boats for those who want to explore the area by water. HD Buttercup provides the latest in home decor, from eclectic couches to classic furniture sets.
**Walking distance to The Embarcadero, AT&T Park, South Beach Harbor/Marina, SOMA, Financial District and Union Square.