We're sorry, this property is no longer available! We have many other apartments to choose from that we think you'll love instead.
- 2 BD/ 2BA
- Parking Included
- Storage Included
- Water and Trash Included
- Pet Friendly (Extra Deposit + Pet Rent May Be Required)
- Private Balcony
Live in the heart of the Mission and take in the views from your own spacious private balcony. This luxury 2 Bedroom offers hardwood floors, an open kitchen, and it's even pet-friendly. Mission Dolores Park is less than a half mile away and you'll fall in love with this friendly, walkable neighborhood.
- Contemporary Design
- Open Layout
- Large Windows Throughout with City Views
- Remodeled Gourmet Kitchen
- Custom Kitchen with Dishwasher, Electric Stove, Large Fridge
- Hardwood Floors Throughout
- 2 Fully Remodeled Bathrooms with Floating Sinks| Glass Shower/Tub Combo
- Stackable Washer/Dryer in Unit
- Large Private Balcony with City Views
- Shared Roof Deck with BBQ and City Views
- Residence Lounge on Ground Floor
- Attended Front Desk
- Secure Building
The Mission District surrounds you with many different options of restaurants, bars, nightclubs, boutique shops. The VIDA is right between Valencia Street and Mission Street which allows you to walk right outside in all the action! Just around the corner from El Techo, Lolo, and Alamo Drafthouse Cinema. It is also very close to public transportation including Corporate bus shuttles, Muni, BART and quick access to 101, 280 and 80 freeways.
Nearby schools include Horace Mann Middle School, Sand Paths Academy and Cesar Chavez Elementary School. The closest grocery stores are Evergreen Market, Mike's Groceries & Liquors and Lucca Ravioli Company. Nearby coffee shops include Ritual Coffee Roasters, Garcon French Restaurant and Bistro and Tokyo Futon & Tea. Nearby restaurants include El Techo, Lolinda and Foreign Cinema. 45 Bartlett St #801 is near Alioto Mini Park, Mission Playground and Jose Coronado Playground