466 14TH SUITES
Lively, upbeat and casual, Mission Dolores captures the spirit of diversity at the heart of San Francisco culture. Located at the crossroads of Noe Valley, the Castro District and Haight-Ashbury, the Mission Dolores’ streets buzz with activity all day and well into the night.
Live where it all comes together; the Mission, Market and Valencia converge just outside this classic San Francisco apartment. This fully furnished apartment features high ceilings, hardwood floors, and an in-unit washer/dryer combo. The kitchen is decked out with granite counter tops, tile backsplash, and stainless steel appliances. Bon Apetit!
For availability, please visit www.46614thstreet
Studios, 1 Bedrooms
- Furnishings, Housewares, and Linens included.
- Pets allowed at the management’s discretion (under 40lbs, no aggressive breeds).
- Bike Area
- Cable, Wi-Fi, and Utilities Included
- Dishwasher, Gas Range, and Refrigerator
- Gas Range
- Hardwood Floors
- High Ceilings
- High Speed Internet
- Large Closets
- Laundry Facilities
- Public Transportation Nearby
- Solar Panels
- Window Coverings