455 HYDE SUITES
The Tenderloin is San Francisco’s melting pot. Art students, tech professionals, longtime locals and new arrivals, call the “Loin” home. Locavore restaurants and ethnic eateries add flavor to the mix. Pho from Little Saigon is the new comfort food! Ever popular dive bars like the Hemlock and Whiskey Thieves pack in the cool kids. Retro speakeasies like Wilson & Wilson and Tradition serve sophistication in a rocks glass.
This centrally located building is a short walk from the city’s best dining and clubbing in Union Square, Market Street, and myriad other locations. This vintage high rise has a lot of homespun spiffiness. Beautifully furnished units feature hardwood floors, bay windows, and roomy kitchens.
For availability, please visit www.455hyde.com
Studios, 1 Bedrooms
- Furnishings, Housewares, and Linens included.
- Pets allowed at the management’s discretion (under 40lbs, no aggressive breeds).
- Cable, Wi-Fi, and Utilities Included
- Dishwasher, Gas Range, and Refrigerator
- Hardwood Floors
- High Ceilings
- Historic Building
- Large Closets
- Laundry Facilities
- On-Site Management
- Public Transportation Nearby
- Window Coverings