1355 LOMBARD SUITES
Russian Hill is San Francisco’s crown jewel. Incredible views, cable cars and Lombard’s crooked curves are just a few of the treasures that keep tourists enthralled and locals pinching themselves. Admire the budding Picassos at the San Francisco Art Institute, treat yourself to a few scoops at Swensen’s ice cream parlor, and feel free to skip the gym. Who needs a Stairmaster when your walk home defies gravity?
With easy access to Fisherman’s Wharf, the Golden Gate Bridge, and Van Ness tech shuttles, this prime-location building takes care of business and pleasure. Beautiful hardwood floors, design updates, and efficient appliances make this amazing apartment shine bright like a diamond.
For availability, please visit www.1355lombard.com
Studios, 1 Bedrooms, 2 Bedrooms, 3 Bedrooms
- Furnishings, Housewares, and Linens included.
- Pets allowed at the management’s discretion (under 40lbs, no aggressive breeds).
- Cable, Wi-Fi, and Utilities Included
- Dishwasher, Electric Range, and Refrigerator
- Garage and On-Site Parking
- Getaround (Car Sharing/Rental) on Site
- Hardwood Floors
- High Ceilings
- Large Closets
- Laundry Facilities
- Public Transportation
- View (Select Apartments)
- Washer/Dryer (Select Apartments)
- Window Coverings